1. Homeowners Insurance: This covers the structure of your home, personal belongings, and liability in case of accidents or injuries on your property.
2. Renters Insurance: Similar to homeowners insurance, this covers personal belongings and liability for those who are renting a property.
3. Condo Insurance: Specifically designed for condominium owners, it covers the structure, personal property, and liability within your unit.
4. Flood Insurance: This provides coverage for damage caused by flooding, which is not typically covered by standard homeowners insurance.
5. Earthquake Insurance: Offers protection against damage caused by earthquakes, which may not be included in standard policies.
6. Umbrella Insurance: This policy acts as additional liability coverage above the limits of existing home or auto insurance policies.
7. Mobile Home Insurance: Specifically tailored for mobile or manufactured homes, it provides coverage for the structure, belongings, and liability.
8. Vacant Home Insurance: If your home is unoccupied for an extended period, this policy protects against risks such as vandalism and theft.
9. Landlord Insurance: Intended for property owners who rent out their homes, it covers the dwelling, liability, and potential loss of rental income.
10. Title Insurance: This policy protects against financial loss due to defects in the title of your home or property.